Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Easter! (Plus a FREE printable)

 

 Easter is coming quickly this year- a little too quick. I wanted to do an Easter illustration for my Etsy shop, but I'm about a month late if I wanted to have it up on time to print and ship to anyone by Easter.  *Sigh*  I did, however, manage to come up with a quick little Easter Bunny sketch- yay! Rather than waiting a year to put it up in my shop, I decided to put it up on my blog as a free printable (you're welcome). 

If you have any creative ideas on what to do with this illustration- please blog about it and let me know what you came up with!  I'm sure it would be cute as a card, or a gift tag for treats.  This year I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be boring lazy too busy to come up with anything creative and I'll just end up sticking it in a frame.  Later this week I'll post pictures of the illustration printed and framed, but right now my printer is all out of ink...meh.

Please keep in mind that I own the copyright to this image and it is only for personal use- so go pretty up your home with it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment