Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Little Newborn Photography...

So far I've only posted a few illustrations, but here is a little newborn photography for ya...

I really, and I mean really wish that I had saved the original files for this picture.  The next time I do this pose I will save them and show a before and after and put a tutorial together- I promise!  Everyone asks how I get a newborn to pose like this... The answer is, I don't!  It's two pictures put together.  One where the mother is supporting the baby's head, and another where she is holding the baby's arms together under her chin.  Baby safety should be a photographer's number one priority so DO NOT try to get this pose without using assistance from the mother and, of course, a little Photoshop magic.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment